Wednesday 23 July 2014

Russell My holiday days

Did you enjoy your holidays? Our school finished on the  4th of  july on friday i couldn't wait for the holidays to start but I was going to miss school i have so much fun at school.

i went to my aunts house in Manukau and her name Taniya when we got there we had to be good and help my aunt clean the house. she had a wii game and you can change your person and make your own person two on the wii changer. me and my cousin Charves and my brother Billy we made our own person on the game.

We had to go home on Thursday because there was school on monday. my Dad got us new games like Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto. we sold some games like medal of honor and a ninja game

My favorite part was when going to my aunts house. i felt happy that I had a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.